I have never been one to fall under peer pressure, but Chelley, Holley, Tracy, and even Lisa caused the wall to come crumbling down. I, Tia Swearingen, have become a blogger?!?!??? Perhaps I will use it for this therapeutic relief I hear about. If not therapeutic, then it should bring some comic relief to my dear, sweet, and very "special" husbands...who of course loves to point out my grammatical errors in my personal e-mails. Oh well...such is life.
Since I got hit with the shopping bug, also known as Tracy Patterson, I have found myself looking for bargains and more girly type clothes. One of these days I might be able to leave all of the tom boy habits behind. Well...probably not...but it worth pretending for a few moments.
All in all...life is grand, my yard is a mess, and I am waiting for the next game night.
Since I got hit with the shopping bug, also known as Tracy Patterson, I have found myself looking for bargains and more girly type clothes. One of these days I might be able to leave all of the tom boy habits behind. Well...probably not...but it worth pretending for a few moments.
All in all...life is grand, my yard is a mess, and I am waiting for the next game night.
3 comments:
Hip hip hooray!!! TIA IS BLOGGING!!! I. AM. SO. EXCITED!!!
Yeah! I am proud of you for stepping out of the box.. Let's go shopping! haha
Yay!!!!!!!!!! You'd better be glad I moved, or Tracy and I together would break you at the mall!
Thanks for organizing the spa night and for my Sooner Schooner cake. You're the best!
Love ya:)
Post a Comment