Ms Chelley (http://thelifeofchelle.blogspot.com/) tagged, so I thought I would give it a try...
Here are the rules. Of course they are made to be broken.
Link to the person who tagged you.
Post the rules to your blog.
Write 6 random things about myself.
Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog.
Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.
Post the rules to your blog.
Write 6 random things about myself.
Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog.
Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.
Random Item 1: I was a true band nerd in high school. I played the clarinet from 6th grade until my senior year. My dear mother, who could never tell me no, bought three clarinets for me. The last one would have made a nice down payment on a car, or even purchased a car. I competed yearly in the all-district honor band (even got 1st chair a few times) and in the OBU honor band...and NO, I am not baptist. All-State was always at my finger tips, but I could never grab it. Sight reading under pressure is not my strong suite. I wanted a blue clarinet, but plastic was not an option. The icing on the cake, of course, is I was also the drum major for our marching band.

Random Item 2: My first car was a manual black Hyundai Tiburon, and I backed it into another car the first week I got it.
Random Item 3: I worked at Just for Feet in Norman for two weeks before I went on to "greener" pastures, the Sam Noble Oklahoma Museum of Natural History.
Random Item 4: I like to watch Sanford and Son

Random Item 5: As much as I would like to...I have not colored my hair. Several people have approached me to ask me what is my hair color, and I simply say natural...go figure!?!?!
Random Item 6: Since the US Open is on, I can think about my old high school tennis days. I played tennis in high school until tennis hour conflicted with AP chemistry. Although not the best player, I went to state as a 9th grader.
Now I am suppose to tag six additional people, BUT Chelley has already tagged the six people that I blog.
2 comments:
Wow... you could have been a pro tennis player married to the fastest man in the world! Just imagine!
I love that you were drum major :-)
so...Ross things he could take Usain any day huh? "Ross Bolt"- sounds like a piece of something you'd buy @ Lowes.
Post a Comment