Monday, August 4, 2008

I will post...please do not kick me out of the club

Since I got called out by the blog police today, I decided to put forth every effort to post. So…here is my post at 11:26 PM…and yes, I have workout tomorrow morning at 5:30 AM.

Ms. Tracy – Thanks for getting the header for me…I like it! When it comes to the creativity department, I am truly lacking. Unless it is in a catalog, on a manikin, or dropped directly in my lap, you can forget about me being able to pull this and that together in order to create the final “masterpiece”.

Right now Ross is downstairs yelling “crate, crate” to the four legged children, so I guess it is time to head to bed. The neighbors still have the fire department at their home. Apparently, they had a gas leak while they were out for the weekend. I never would have thought to call the fire department for a gas leak…go figure.

Ross shopped till he dropped today at Kohl’s. I think he purchased about 20 shirts for work and golf. Of course, there are a few colors that I want to puke at…but I figured I would save that entertainment until he actual wears them. I am such a loving wife.

Well…I apologize for not posting often, and I apologize for this post being short... BUT I need to go to bed so I can be ready for my torture in the morning.

3 comments:

Chelley N said...

Yay! Keep the posts coming... they make me smile!

Holley said...

Finally! I was needing my "Tia fix"! Hope all is well with you, girl. Wish you could come with Chelley this weekend. I miss you! Come to Norman soon....Lillian (aka, Pinkie) misses you too:(

Tracy said...

I won't kick you out for too long. I'd miss ya and eat too much without you telling me to put it back!