I have been scolded by a recent addition to the blog police...Ms. Jordan. It has been awhile since I posted and a lot has happened in the last month and few days...details to follow with pictures. The most recent news that I am happy about is I get my train tracks off in four weeks. I have had the braces since 8/07, and I am ready to get them off. Most people did not understand why I put the braces on, so I have posted pictures below


My upper teeth (numbers 1 and 1) overlapped and also applied forces on the bottom teeth. The most important reason of all why I got the braces....
For lack of a better way to put it, "my lower teeth were just jacked up!" Of course I could see the overlapping issues, but I did not realize how off my bite was until this HORRIBLE picture. All in all, I hated wearing the braces, but it has been worth the hassle for the end result. I will have to wear a perm. retainer on both top and bottom for forever.
3 comments:
YAY for you! You posted!
Now that's a picture for ya! I now know what the inside of your mouth looks like. LOVE ya.
You'll love your teeth when they come off.
I know you're so excited to get the braces off... I can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment